Able to adjust font size on Versa series

I would appreciate the ability to adjust the size of the text on my Ionic, especially in regard to email and text notifications.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

161 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sandytpaThanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about increasing the font size for notifications on your Versa Lite with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Zenguymax
First Steps
Please, please, PLEASE give us a way to increase the font size on the Versa 2! I know LOTS of users have been asking this for a while...I don't usually wear my reading glasses outdoors, so being able to actually SEE my messages would be wonderful! Thanks much, Max J.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Zenguymax, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to adjust font size of Fitbit Versa. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Rowesmith
First Steps
Please please please make the text size of the notifications adjustable, or just larger. The very small size of the text notifications makes them completely unusable. At best I can read who the text is from, but that's all. The apps are unreadable. Does Fitbit not care about its older users, or those with visual problems?
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rowesmith, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to edit font size on Fitbit Versa. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

FanTV
Jogger
Hello, please allow us to decrease the font size on the watch.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @FanTV, thanks for sharing your idea about the possibility of decreasing or adjusting the font size on the Versa watch. I noticed that a similar suggestions has already been posted, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized.

Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

Clareb75
First Steps
Please could we have a feature to enable enlargement of the text font size in notifications. This would help people with poor eyesight.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Clareb75, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of increasing the font size of for notifications on Versa series. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

Ritanay
First Steps
I'm among the many who can't read texts on the watch face because you don't have an option to change the size. With so many people needing this, it seems you would be more responsive!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Ritanay, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to adjust the font size of your Fitbit device with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.