Able to adjust font size on Versa series

I would appreciate the ability to adjust the size of the text on my Ionic, especially in regard to email and text notifications.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

161 Comments
fitkam
Base Runner
Thanks for keeping this going. Fitbit customer service is usually good but
this issue has been running for a long time with no apparent attention.
Itsjuststuff
First Steps

Same here, in fact that's why I bought my watch. Thought I could accommodate my vision problems

jlorieau
First Steps

I am new to Versa and cannot read my text messages as they are too small. Please let us have the option to increase text size. So far I am thinking I should have bought the Apple watch instead.

Jmacdon1
First Steps

Please consider the option of enlarging text size in messages on the Versa. 

Jmacdon1
First Steps

Text size in messages is too small. I would like the option of enlarging text size. 

LordC
First Steps

I have today purchsed a Versa and was told i could adjust the text face, this i now find out is not the case. Is this option going to be soon or do i need to return my watch asap?

Vicbro
First Steps
So far there has been no response from any of the Fitbit reps re fixing this issue so I would return it.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jmacdon1, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Mike_NR
Recovery Runner
This post has been going on for well over a year now, how many
votes/comments are needed until something that seems obvious to have as an
option is implemented???

Looking forward to a response.

Mike 🙂
Karen23
First Steps

Re adjusting font size 'go to solutions' - I would not call this a solution - a vote.  I have numerous products that allow the user to adjust font size. this does not encourage anyone with bad eyesight ie many seniors  to buy your product.  Be great if you implement the feature. thank you.

plootensnooten
First Steps

Another vote for ability to have larger font sizes to read heart rate and notifications text.

I was so looking forward to my new Versa after my old fitbit, but am so disappointed that if I want to look at anything beyond the clock I have will have to stop what I am doing and put on my reading glasses.  The text is just too small.

Lisaniesman
First Steps

I agree that the font size for notifications needs to have the ability to be enlarged.   Love the watch so far but I don't want to have to pull out my readers just to read a notification. 

Lisaniesman
First Steps

Please consider adding the ability to enlarge text on notifications on the versa. Older eyes are unable to read them. 

SRStromberg
First Steps

I agree, font size is imperative.  Please FitBit, listen to your customers and add this.

SanDiFB
Jogger

Too lame that Versa does not allow font size change. I hope it gets fixed soon, else notification on small watch screen are useless.

Susjef
First Steps

I agree. Many of us have a hard time with a small font, so please update the app so we can read our notifications. Other smart watches have this option, but I would like to stay with a Fitbit. 

Xerxes910
Jogger

I gave up waiting for Fitbit to care and bought an Apple Watch 4

TonyG1971
Jogger

I started this post almost a year ago and still no word from Fitbit
I too now am considering the Apple Watch . A friend showed me his and increasing message font size is so easy
More expensive but at least I can read my messages
Surprised Fitbit don’t listen to their customers
Poor form and a great way to lose business.

NYSteveMO
First Steps

Bigger text please, I can't afford Lasik Smiley Tongueand think this is a much better option. Thanks

Spalmer98
Recovery Runner

Would love to be able to adjust font size in Versa for text; notifications as well as larger font on clock to see steps, heart rate...this would eliminate having to put glasses on and off

madsnb
Jogger

Please remember to vote!! This has been ignored for two years now, and I have a feeling that it will never happen, unless we get more users to vote.

Happy anniversary!

fitkam
Base Runner

Good reminder to vote, and I also see that there are at least 8 other posts with similar suggestions.  Fitbit doesn't seem to have responded since last March, so not sure what their policies are on updating these suggestions, but there sure seems to be a lot of interest from those of us trying to stay in shape (get in shape?!??!) who could use some help for aging eyeballs!  C'mon Fitbit, let's hear from you.  If this continues to be ignored, some might begin to suspect ageism!! 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Spalmer98! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Maguid9
First Steps

The pebble had the option to increase text size. Silly that the fitbit versa doesn't (yet). The pebble was a far better smart watch and would still be better if I could buy it again. It did all the simple things really well and catered for the older generation.

Cool me on Versa. All you have to do you is duplicate the pebble and you have a hit!

DanielleCook
First Steps

Just got the Versa for Christmas and I love it but the font size is just too small. Are there any plans to add an option to increase it?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.