Able to choose color band and case of Luxe per separate

Fitbit should allow customers purchasing the LUXE Tracker to choose which band color (Lunar White/Black/Orchid) they want matched with a specific case color (Soft Gold/Graphite/Platinum - Stainless Steel). Also, allowing customers to choose which LUXE specialty band they want as a discounted grouping and not just picking the Gorjana Link Bracelet.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @halnyguy, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to choose which color band can be ordered with specific case color on Fitbit Luxe. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

mzumtaylor
First Steps

I 1000% agree with @halynguy.  I am really interested in the Luxe, and would like to pre-order it, but I do not have any interest in a gold bracelet or a pink/purple band.  

What I want is the Luxe with silver stainless steel sides, the black band, and the silver stainless steel gorjana link bracelet for the special edition price of $199.95.  That combination of things exists, but isn't bundled together.  If it did exist, I would have bought the Luxe already.  But in order to get the look I want, I would have to buy the Orchid/silver stainless steel Luxe ($149.95), the silver stainless steel gorjana link bracelet ($99.95), and a black classic band for the Luxe ($29.95).  All of which would be $279.85, as opposed to $199.95, which is an additional $79.90 that I'm not willing to spend, especially because it would seem to be fairly simple for you to make the various options mix-and-match.  

And just because I would prefer the silver stainless steel gorjana link bracelet as my specialty band with the special edition Luxe doesn't mean everyone would, so I agree that the other specialty bands should be available to choose between.

AmberFountain
First Steps

I agree! The Fitbit Support page on Twitter directed me to this board. I would love to see more classic band colors available, and to be able to design your own band combination would be absolutely perfect! There are lots of pink options, but a nice grey, blue, or true purple would be terrific! 

Beelzeebub
First Steps

Came here to say the same thing. The only reason I didn’t order the special edition was because I would have had to buy a different color strap for an additional $30 on top of $199 because I Really don’t like the peony color.
I imagine that people who want the Gorjana bracelet might prefer to have a regular band for everyday use (and not all of them would like a Pink band). 
I would have also loved to get options for bands with buckles that go with each of the watch colors rather than be limited to two colors with gold buckles, one color with black buckles and one color with silver buckles. (Since the Luxe is supposed to be a more designer/dressy version compared to other Fitbits, settling for bands with clashing buckle colors seem a bit odd to me.)

njncgirl
First Steps

I was looking to do the same.  I'm kind of ok with the current SE offered, but prefer the stainless steel with black, or soft gold with Lunar white.  Those almost seem like no brainers to offer together.

tygerbear
First Steps

I would like to see more colors for the Luxe. I prefer jewel tone colors than the typical safe colors (black, white, gray). Please consider more choices. Thanks!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.