Able to customize stats displayed during exercise on Fitbit trackers

Hi,

It would be really nice to allow for customisation of exercise screens.

What I mean by that is allowing us to remove metrics we don't need to know (i.e. Average pace, steps etc) so there are less screen to flick through. In fact, it would be good to allow us to select 3 desired metrics per screen, ore two, or one, and also select which ones.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Maduzza, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to customize the stats displayed during exercise on Fitbit trackers with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

sweet100
Jogger

I would also like to be able to customize the stats displayed during exercise. I never need to see both the time of day and the duration of my exercise. I can pretty much calculate one from the other. I would much rather be able to see heart rate and distance or pace when I'm running, along with either time of day or duration. 

And yes, flipping through so many screens to get from heart rate to distance and back again is frustrating. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.