Able to make a Fitbit device vibrate from the app when lost

I keep loosing my charge 3 and I don’t know where it is, I was wondering if you can add a option to add something in the Fitbit app to make the Fitbit vibrate (for trackers) or make a noise (For smartwatches) if you loose your Fitbit. This would be very helpful, thanks 😁

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @EllisLong. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to make your Fitbit device vibrate from the Fitbit app when it's lost so it can be easier to find. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Mone20
Jogger

I want to have the alarm clock back in the app to set different alarm clocks for a whole week.

Davet2913
First Steps

Add "competitive gaming" as an exercise. I've noticed my fitbit recognizes my gaming streams as "outdoor biking" when my heart rate starts rising.  I tweeted and tagged fitbit and devs on this yesterday with a screenshot

Argali
Runner

I agree about having the watch sound an alarm when lost. The command can be initiated by the dashboard software, if in range.

Where do I vote?

Mgriesin
Stepping Up
Ability trigger a constant vibration from the phone app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mgriesin, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to make your Fitbit device vibrate from the Fitbit app on your phone. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

YES!!!  I always put down my Fitbit in my house after showers, etc and can't find it. Being able to enable a vibrate more in app to help with location would be so helpful!!!!!  Or at least, to set alarms in the app again so I can turn one if those on. 

chrsmillington
First Steps

I so need the way to make the Fitbit vibrate continuously. I seem to have misplaced mine after the shower I know it's in my bedroom somewhere but the vibration for the alarms that I have said I have multiple alarms doesn't go long enough for me to locate the spot where it is please hurry with this app!

bebe414
Jogger

Yes! Please add a vibration or noise feature to help in finding a lost tracker! The find my lost Fitbit apps don’t work that well for me. Please, please help! 

Brighton
Jogger

Having just gone on a thirty minute search for my F5 after it fell off my wrist, this one is a vital feature not unlike find my iPhone.,

I was able to track it roughly by using BT, but it took a bit of luck to find it. On the third attempt in one spot. 

another vote to be able to set an alarm or similar from the app. 

CircularReason
First Steps

Any update on this feature?

Trying a bunch of work arounds but nothing seems to do the trick. The phone is connected but losing charge quickly, so if I don't find it soon, it may be lost forever.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.