Able to manually request irregular rhythm analysis

Sometimes the Irregular Rhythm Notification analysis doesn't detect events. Would it help if the user could request a current analysis during the time the user has symptoms? There is a line that says "Last analyzed (date) at (time)". Maybe above or below the line that says "On & checking" there could be a command button to "Check Now".
2 Comments
Catman81
Base Runner

Example: October 19 about 7:30pm I started afib symptoms which continued during sleep. Irregular Heart Rate check did not run during the time I was awake. Next morning there was no report. My BP monitor detected the problem that Fitbit did not. That was not the first time Fitbit missed a problem.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Catman81, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to manually request an irregular rhythm analysis with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.