Able to remove/hide goals linked to weight, calories or food entirely

Should be an option to completely remove/hide goals. As someone with an eating disorder (managed well but still living with) I don't need/want to see goals linked to weight, calories or food. Even if I can leave them blank they're still there, I should be able to completely hide/remove them (you can in the "today" screen but not under "goals".)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JonesR89, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to remove or hide goals entirely from the app settings and Today screen with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Cococat54321
Stepping Up

I agree completely! Those of us in recovery from eating disorders need safe spaces and methods for managing our health and wellness without being calorie/diet-focused. I hope Fitbit listens to us, as they would have more customers if there was the option to hide these from both the goals and from the tracker screen itself.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.