Able to set own range of fluctuation for weight allowance

The user was once able to target their own range of how many pounds of fluctuation (+/- 5lbs was the old default) they wanted to allow. This has now become difficult to set, as the user has to log their precise weight into the tracker to get a maintenance goal, and the allowance of variation is a narrow margin of +/-0.1lbs.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 Comments
msdalereynolds
Recovery Runner

This is exactly what I would like for maintenance also.  I want a customizable range of weights and not to be prompted to lose or gain if I am within that range.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BriaKTracks, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to set your own range of how many pounds of fluctuation you're allowed with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.