Able to subscribe to another person's menstrual / period cycle

My girlfriend keeps tracking of her menstrual / period cycle in the Fitbit app. And I would like to be able to "subscribe" to her cycle, so it shows up in my Fitbit app so I can follow it.. ( see reasons in suggestion ) From her side there would be an option to share or not to share with me of course!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

4 Comments
Twikki
First Steps

Because I want to know which days I can have extra fun with my girlfriend. Which days to be extra loving and caring with her, plus if we were ever to have a baby, which days would be gogogo!

Vipsen
First Steps

What a brilliant idea Ü!!!!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Twikki , and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility to share or view a partner's  menstrual / period cycle with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree.It would be a lot easier to know when it will happen.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.