Ace 2 wristband holder or extra band to adjust size

Please consider adding a prong to the wrist band on the Ace 2 (similar to the design on the Inspire).  This prong would keep the band in place and not slip - my son is constantly having to slide the band to keep it extra wrist band from flapping around.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Seattle-ite.

Thanks for sharing your idea. I could definitely see how this could be useful and make it more comfortable to use the band.

Let's keep an eye on what other users have to say about it.

kmklein310
First Steps

I agree with the original poster on this.  It doesn't stay in place as soon as my daughter starts moving.  It is basically useless.  I thought it would have it like the adult fit bits so i didn't worry about it but now it bothers my daughter and they might as well not have one because it does nothing.

KateyT
First Steps

I agree. My excess on my daughter’s band is always falling out of the holder and is extremely irritating. The holder need the little bump to stick in the last hole like the adult ones have. 

achan2019
First Steps

Please consider adding a notch to the loop, similar to the Charge 3, so that the loop doesn’t keep sliding off and make the strap flap around.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @achan2019! Great suggestion, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Ace 2. I've moved it into a similar suggestion. Hopefully we will have support from other users since more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

TeamBaxter
First Steps

My daughter loves her Ace2 - however the extra length on the strap constantly is flapping around because there is no way for the strap loop to secure the excess strap (which is a lot because her wrist is little). A small bump on the securing loop that fits into the open slots on the strap would secure this easily and solve the problem. We love this tracker but this issue drives me nuts!! 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TeamBaxter, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option for your daughter. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

DarkRaven
Stepping Up

Please consider additional band sizes for the Ace 2.

The One Size will not work for my 11 yo and since the Ace 2 rubber surrounds are not removable and the only two Inspire bands that are compatible don't match at all, the Ace 2 is not an option for us. 

Side note and secondary point to be posted separately: Giving other bands the ability to have the kids fitbit app family feature.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DarkRaven, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option for Ace 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

ellister1996
First Steps
The fitbit Ace2 needs to have additional size options
Odyssey13
Community Legend

@ellister1996  you can get a larger band by purchasing one for the Inspire/Inspire HR that also fits the Ace 2 - click to see

Status changed to: New
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ellister1996  , and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the availability of more sizes for the  Ace 2 bands with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ellister1996, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to have additional size options on Ace 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.