Add Alinma Bank to Fitbit Pay

Please add Fitbit pay support for Saudi banks, particularly Alinma Bank.

Thank you

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tkum, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Alinma Bank to Fitbit Pay. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Fahd_m
First Steps

Not a single one of saudis banks was added. It is such a shame 😔.

omaronlinesa
First Steps

One of the reason for buying the Fitbit Charge 4 was the pay feature. I though it will link to any payment method I have on my mobile, as instead of using the NFC on my phone i would us the NFC on my tracker which would be great. But after I purchased it I found out that I need to use Fitbit payment method which should be implemented in Saudi to be able to use it. 

So, yes I totally agree that we need Fitbit pay to work in Saudi as the digital payment process is being enforce by government here. Which I believe soon it will be the only payment method. 

Fitbit team, we should have this service abled here in Saudi Yesterday.

Regards

Fahd_m
First Steps
coolsaidy
First Steps

almost 4 years and still not adding mada pay i think they don't care about us ,

anyone buys this watch will regret immediately ، it's time to switch 

FitBit is big L

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.