Add Core to Exercise Type Options

I have a Charge 3 and I use it and the app to track everything...food, workouts etc. When I want to add an exercise type that I am doing that day and for how long I love having so many options to choose from but the one that is missing is “Core”. Could you please add Core as an exercise type option? I currently add my core sessions as yoga but I would really like to label them appropriately for tracking purposes. Thank you 🙂

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Timetolift, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding Core to the exercise type options.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Coxlindsaykay
First Steps

Any more updates on this??? I too would LOVE to have some sort of Core or Ab workout added to the exercise/activity drop down menu. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.