Add Curling to Exercise app

I do curling and it would be nice to have the option to record that workout. I know the Apple devices have that for an option but not fitbit. I hate apple products and have been using fitbit devices for years. Please add this in already!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lynzmeister, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Curling to the Exercise app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Jeffgreenberg
First Steps

I curl 3 nights a week. This feature exists on Apple Watches and I was really disappointed to find that the Fit it had every imaginable form of exercise EXCEPT curling!

Lynzmeister
Jogger

Exactly!! I was reading off the list last night of all the options when I was at curling during broomstacking. 

NadsP
First Steps

Boxing and skipping are very popular aetobic exercises . Would be good yo have those listed

Runningwpat
First Steps

My Fitbit broke after a few years but I never bought a new one because it didn't track curling. If Fitbit added curling it would prevent me from switching to Apple watches and I would get a new Fitbit tracker 

bjk5055
First Steps

Please add curling as a Fitbit exercise! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.