Add Daylio as a 3rd Party App

As someone who needs to track my mood I use Daylio because it lets me add data, notes, and other details to my entries. The current Stress Management Tracker does not give me the level of detail I need to track my moods. If the Fitbit could add the body metrics from their app that would be a plus
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AlloverAli, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having an integration with Daylio, to have as a 3rd Party App. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

cdrch
First Steps

I, too, require much more than the current Fitbit implementation can give me, and have been an avid user of Daylio for some time. I would love to see the ability to sync between Daylio and Fitbit (preferably 2-way); otherwise, I doubt I will make much use of Fitbit's options given what they lack compared to the advantages Fitbit's version gives. It would be best to use them together, as currently there's little feature overlap, maximizing the value of both to me - if only they would sync!

Alexbikebike
First Steps

Daylio works great for all aspects of health, too. I just started using it as I want to track my medications, migraines, triggers, diet, and more. But it would be great for fitness and habit building too. I think Fitbit would do well to look at integrating with similar apps, but it really does seem like Daylio is the most flexible and easy to use

lisiko
Jogger

I see daylio can import apple health data.    Too bad it still cannot import from Fitbit. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.