Add (Dutch) SNS Bank to Fitbit Pay

Hi There!

Not one Dutch bank is currently added to the list of Fitbit Pay compatible banks. Which is such a shame since paying with your Phone NFC's is becoming a standard more and more.

I'm not only an accountholder at SNS but I also work there in IT. After Contacting Fitbit about the possibilities they've asked me to put up a Feature Request on the Community, so here it is! 😄

Let's make paying contactless with your wearable at SNS a standard as well!

Thank you in advance,

Laura

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Dees2011
Jogger

Misschien ook even delen op fitbit Facebook ned voor extra stemmen

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

yes please, should be nice to use the features you pay for within the watch

itskibridaniel
First Steps

Hello There! I firmly believe that the choice Fitbit made by leaving out the Netherlands on Fitbit Pay was a huge mistake. The Netherlands is on of Fitbit's biggest market's. I believe that the Netherlands should be added on to Fitbit Pay whilst including it's top banks. ABN Amro, ING, Rabo and SNS are the main banks used here in the Netherlands and more people than you think are already using contactless (NFC) payments via there phones. Please do something about this ASAP it would make a lot of our lives easier in this community. 

LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, just to say this is on our radar and coming soon! Hope to share more details then. Thanks for your patience.

Dees2011
Jogger

Nu net gelezen op de Rabobank site 

Wist je al dat je kunt betalen met je smartwatch van Garmin of (vanaf maandag met) Fitbit? Door je smartwatch te koppelen aan je betaalrekening bij Rabobank kun je voortaan ook betalen met je horloge. Handig voor als je vaak onderweg bent of graag indruk op je vrienden maakt.

• Vanaf maandag ook geschikt voor Fitbit!
  • Geen betaalpas meer nodig
  • Ook voor bedragen hoger dan € 25
  • Veilig door je eigen persoonlijke code
Mustangman1966
First Steps

Is there any news?

I’m also a accountholder at SNS and like to have Fitbit Pay too. 

Rosebud4me
First Steps

Yes please, I am also account holder at SNS Bank and would like to use mij Fitbit for payments

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.