Add the tile function into the Luxe tracker, so that it can connect to the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jenniferhan, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Fitbit Tile App feature into Luxe with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

RonaldM
Sprinter

Amazing, I didn't know Tile + Fitbit worked together on the Inspire 2! Using the Tile myself it would be a great idea to add this option to other Fitbit devices. I myself use a Fitbit Sense and I would be pleased to be able to find my Sense again. I have to take it of several times to during the day (work related) and I have had to think back where I left it several times. 

Yogaiki
Base Runner

I was looking for the Tile functionality on my new Luxe. I had it on my Inspire 2 and that enabled me to locate it after I had dropped it out of my car one day. My Inspire 2 got run over by a car but the thing still worked with a very dim screen. I'm glad I was able to at least locate it and find some closure in my temporary loss of it.

Yogaiki
Base Runner

If I'm not mistaken, I was also able to use my Inspire 2 to locate my iphone. You must put this feature on the Luxe!

isa18
First Steps

Yes please! I'm trying to decide between the Luxe and the Inspire 2, and the one thing that gives huge weight to Inspire 2 is it's Tile integration. I like everything else about Luxe more, but this one thing might be the deal breaker for me. I have 8 tiles, on everything important i own. I lose everything constantly. When my last Fitbit randomly fell off my wrist in my house it took me days to find it, and that was with using several "bluetooth finder" apps which didn't really help, too many signals. The trick that the Inspire is pulling is that it is "paired" with the Tile app, that can then hone in specifically on your lost Fitbit among all the other signals-- you'd be amazed how many there are within 100 meters! Seems to me like it's a software issue, so why cant it be added to the other devices? Why is it that the Inspire 2, at the lowest end of your offerings, is the only one with this feature?

Tashcat
First Steps

Would love the Tile feature on my Luxe! I had it on my Inspire 2 and it was so helpful to find my phone. Got the Luxe for Christmas and was Disappointed it doesn't have it

mike689x
First Steps

I'd really appreciate Tile integration on my new Luxe as well. I'm a habitual loser of things, have multiple Tiles and they save me from mind numbing amounts of time I waste looking for things that are 9 times out 10 in my general area hah. Please!

MBiagioni
First Steps

Yes, PLEASE add Tile to the Luxe!

I just upgraded from the Inspire2 to the Luxe for Christmas. Sad to see that upgrading made me lose that function.

Thanks 🙂

beckers122
Stepping Up

I want Tile on my Luxe as well. For the person trying to decide on an Inspire 2 vs a Luxe - I had an Inspire for a year, and the pin design on the wrist band is NOT a good idea.  And of course it broke just out of warranty so no recourse except to get a new device. I am so disappointed though that I did not know that Tile was not an option with the Luxe

mayarosa246
First Steps

I wish I was aware that the Luxe 2 didn't have the same tracking ability with Tile as the Inspire 2... I recently had my fitbit stolen and pretty much just lost money. I don't know why the Luxe 2 doesn't already have tracking with Tile.. It makes no sense considering your most fashion-forward fitbit for women is the Luxe 2 and you'd make more money from the Gorgana jewelry band partnership as well. As a professional woman, I truly don't understand why your most versatile and wearable fitbit for non-strenuous exercise activity doesn't have a tracker.

Kristin616
Recovery Runner

I also wish the Luxe had Tile on it! If I would have known it didn’t, I would have altered my decision to buy the Luxe. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.