Add Heart Rate Zone Notifications for all exercises on Charge 4

Currently, on my Charge 4, out of the 6 exercises I have selected for use, only "walk," "run," "hike," and "circuit training" have the option to swipe up and make sure "heart rate zone notifications" are on so that I received a vibration notice that I've reached "fat burn," "cardio," or "peak."
7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @melmuncy21, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Heart Rate Zone Notifications for all exercises on Charge 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ceocwmfx
First Steps

Anthony Constantinou agree that only activity or exercise is not crucial. also heart rate zones must gain equal attention. Yes it will encourage people to push more harder and do more exercise. 

markcov
Jogger

agree, heart rate zone notifications should be available on all exercises.  I thought my Fitbit Charge4 was broken / had the wrong settings until I saw Fitbit intentionally designed it that way.  I was using the "Weights" Exercise in particular.

Tula2
Jogger

I agree that the HR zone alert should be available for all activities. Let the customer decide when or if they want to use it for any specific exercise.  If fitbit waits for enough ppl to respond (per the response by fitbit) then we may not get this feature because many ppl don't sign up to make comments, rather they are just unhappy with the product.  I bought the Charge 4 specifically for the HR monitor only to find it's limited in use for the various activities I do.  I'm super bummed about this.

peace, tula

Tula2
Jogger

In the Spinning exercise, I am not able to get the HR monitoring zone notification. My friend just bought the same Charge 4 (same purchase bundle as mine) and she is able to see it on her band, but my band doesn't even show it as an option when i swipe down on that specific exercise.  I have rebooted twice, but to no avail.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve?

Thanks, tula

franco_bouwer
First Steps
Doing Hiit workouts I need to let my heart rate slow down to a certain point by resting before doing another set again. Looking continually at my watch is a hassle dangerous when cycling also uses more battery.
Would be great if I could set my watch to vibrate at e.g. 110bpm then I know it has slowed to where I want it before doing another Hiit set
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @franco_bouwer, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to customize heart rate notifications on your Charge 4. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.