Add Hourly Activity tile on Sense 2

I initiated a chat session as I was not able to find any way to have the hourly step tile appear on my Sense 2. In the chat session, the representative indicated there is no hourly step tile available on Sense 2 or Versa 4. This makes absolutely NO SENSE - pun intended! One of your main goals is the hourly step count so WE NEED THIS TILE!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bflygrl, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding an Hourly Activity tile on the Sense 2 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Cajun_Irish
First Steps

When my Sense died prematurely, after online research I bought Sense 2 expecting all the functions of Sense, plus improvements or upgrades. This functional aspect, however, is a downgrade. I want to be able to swipe from the main clock face (maybe several swipes) and bring up a tile showing steps so far this hour if below 250, or showing 250 if completed at least 250. I want an alert or notification ten minutes before the hour if not yet 250. I want an alert or notification when the hourly goal of 250 is complete, and another when the daily goal of 250 for all hours in my selected range is complete.

bflygrl
Jogger
>From what I understand they will not be adding this. It's a shame that
since Google bought Fit Bit they are ruining all that made it so great.
Cajun_Irish
First Steps
After having the Sense 2 for less than 24 hours, I am now faced with a decision whether to return the Sense 2, buy another Sense, and save money but live with the risk of another premature death like my last Sense; or live with this downgraded Sense 2. It's bad enough that the "look and feel" are so different. I can't imagine how a responsible, supposedly customer-oriented company would come out with a new and presumably improved model that cannot perform all the functions of the old model and then some.
Ianio
First Steps

I can only echo what so many others have said. Hourly steps is the items that I track most through the day, and having purchased the Sense 2 I am lost without a tile to illustrate progress. Even better would be a clockface that could be configured to show steps out of 250.

wendylees
First Steps

PLEASE bring back the steps per hour wheel! This is one of the biggest motivating features on the Fitbit. I am seriously considering returning my sense 2 and getting the old Versa 2 which was a great watch and had this feature. Big dissappontment!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.