Add Inspire series clock faces to Luxe

I had an inspire HR and I liked that the clock face app was simple. In one display I could see time, step count, calories burned and heart rate.
The clock face displays in Luxe are colourful but not user-friendly, some are even hard to read.
Could you add the old displays from previous Fitbit devices to the Luxe?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sonialeu, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Inspire series clock faces to Luxe with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Nanner1
Jogger

I agree!  I think the Luxe is the best looking Fitbit so far but I would like to see a clock face with all the stats on one face.  

Alfodr
Jogger

Plus 1 for @Nanner1 comment - I already wear a watch so a ftbit clock face with just stats would be ideal

Nanner1
Jogger

As I am wearing my Luxe I also wish the clock faces could take up more of the screen for us with "older" eyes.  Could that possibly be an update in the future or is that something the design won't allow?  Thanks!

lscadams
Recovery Runner

Hello, I received my new Luxe yesterday. It's beautiful & light, and I really want to love it, but what the heck are you guys thinking with the Clock Face choices? Who looks at the time in big numbers in 2 lines? This might be a deal breaker for me! I love the way my old Charge 2 displays info: time, date, steps & heart rate. I spoke to a Fitbit customer representative & he said that is all the choices available for the Clock Face right now. Please add Clock Face options to let us see useful information at a glance!!!

Padseeew
First Steps

I absolutely agree with the comment! I would like to see a luxe Fitbit clock face that included the date and steps. I have had the charge hr for years and recently got the luxe. I like the beautiful, wearable design of the luxe but really miss the functionality of the face. The luxe should satisfy both aesthetics and function. Please add a clock face like the hr- one that has time, date and steps. Thank you!!

Padseeew
First Steps

Padseeew here again… sorry: I had the charge 2 not hr. But, still hoping for

clock faces that are more functional. Thank you!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.