Add Menstrual Health Tracking symptoms on watch

I have been using the female health tracking and think it would be useful to be able to add symptoms, flow ect from the watch itself, not just on the app. This way you cam add symptoms when they happen even if you do not have your phone handy. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

ALS96
First Steps

Add more symptoms to the period tracker please. Sometimes women can feel sad, cry, depressed or have a lack of energy. These symptoms can sometimes let you know that the first day of the period is on its way. Perhaps you can allow women to personalize their symptoms according to their own profile and then they can use those symptoms in your tracker.

hmorrison70
Jogger

I totally agree.  By the time I am able to use my phone sometimes, I have completely forgotten about wanting to update my Female Health tracker. Doing this from the Watch would be so much more simple and probably accurate, since I won't be as likely to forget.

Wendyinthesky
First Steps

I would also suggest adding the possibility of creating new symptoms to add in any of the categories. Since everyone experiences different things, you could just let them create a new symptom, name it, and choose from a variety of icons/graphics (or even just numbers or colors to differentiate) to add to the existing list. Symptoms vary a lot from one person to another and from one cycle to another. I saw that you recently added "Hot flash", which is cool, but it won't be of any use to me personally. However, the new "Annoyed" mood symptom is EXCELLENT. Special thanks to the person who designed the icon's face. I know I will use it a lot already. 

I love this app and the graphics and mechanics of it, but there are serious gaps that need to be adressed.

1. Add either a pregnancy tracking or ON/OFF function, or some sort of "No period" tracking to preserve the existing cycle data.

2. Add more symptoms or let each user add their own for better tracking.

3. Add other types of reminders to activate/deactivate.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.