Add Mini Stepper as an equipment options on Premium

the mini stepper is an amazing little machine that's perfect for those like me who have very little space. But when using Fitbit Coach and where u can choose the type of equipment you use there's no option for a mini stepper, only bigger equipment like row machines and ellipticals. Can we add mini stepper to the list of equipment options? Thanks!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaylorS-159, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding "Mini Stepper" as one of the equipment options on Fitbit Coach. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Fitbit Coach is being deprecated but this suggestion still applies to Fitbit Premium so we've updated the label of your comment. You can find more details about this here: About Fitbit Coach.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

FitThorne
First Steps

Yes I agree during Covid times, I'm using a mini-stepper, as gyms are out for me. 

Petrichoria
First Steps

Yes, an entry for mini stepper please!

Pitt2010
First Steps
I own a Fitbit Blaze and I would like to see Mini-Stepper as one of the Equipment Options. I have owned my Fitbit for 5 years and love it! I recently purchased a mini-stepper to help with my exercises. I don't feel safe going to the gym right now and just walking can only do so much.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Pitt2010, thanks for sharing this suggestion about including mini-stepper as one of the equipment options with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

lynn8388
First Steps

Add mini stepper as an auto recognised exercise on the app.

Bimmerdude
First Steps

I have to take my old Garmin and put it on my other wrist  to measure my ministepper exercise. Rather disappointing for a 300 euro Fitbit Sense. Please do something about this Fitbit !  

Shasue
First Steps

Yes, please.

Do add mini steppers.

In bad weather, inhospitable areas and small apartments, they work great.

Dtaylor678
First Steps

Yes please add the mini stepper!!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.