Add Paddleboarding and Kayaking to the rest of Smartwatches

Please add this option with GPS tracking for paddle sports (paddle boarding and kayaking) so that users can effectively track this exercise.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sunniedays, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Paddleboarding and Kayaking with GPS tracking to the rest of Fitbit Smartwatches with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

sunniedays
Jogger

To clarify, the subject line was changed by a moderator from my original post. The subject was changed to "...to *the rest of* Smartwatches." Paddle boarding/kayaking is not an option on *any* of the Fitbit devices. My suggestion is to add this workout to all devices. 

KayakVince
First Steps

I've voted. As a keen paddler, I would love this and I know of quite a few friends that would buy a fitbit if it offered to track their paddlesports workouts. I didn't even realise this wasn't yet an option when I bought mine and probably would have thought twice if I'd realised.

Vanika33
Recovery Runner

I would love the have that on my Charge 5 

LindaMtl
Base Runner

I have made a similar request in the charge 5 product forum. Would greatly appreciate and use it. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sunniedays. Thanks for the heads up and just to clarify, paddleboarding and kayaking are available on the Exercise app for the Sense 2 and Versa 4. We understand that you'd like to see these options on other devices and appreciate your feedback.

Please support this idea by adding your vote as this helps our developers to keep tracking its demand over time. Your can always check our FAQs to learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback gets implemented.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.