Add Royal Bank of Canada to Fitbit pay

These are the top five banks in Canada: Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank), Bank of Nova Scotia (ScotiaBank), Bank of Montreal (BMO), & Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. (CIBC)

And only one or two are applicable to the fitbit pay. You advertise this "GREAT" feature but it lacks support on these things.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

5 Comments
kcordiano
Base Runner

I agree. TD Bank needs to be added. It's a popular bank in the Northeast region.

ShadowNinja
Runner

I agree, I want a Fitbit sense not just because of its amazing health tracking, but because of its Fitbit pay feature, but when I looked my bank (CIBC) is not supported for Fitbit pay, what a bummer.

Anyway, this feature will be great for a lot of people and I hope to see it come in the future.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Rethirded! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Rethirded
Jogger
A lot of people bought the Fitbit for Fitbit Pay.

This feature is very convenient for everybody but upon learning that 4 out of the 5 big banks in Canada are not supported, I was disappointed.

How can the top banks in Canada not be supported by this feature?
YSM
First Steps

Just purchased the Sense 2 last month and I am very disappointed that RBC Mastercard is not supported to add to my Fitbit but yet could add it to my old Versa 2.  I see this discussion was had 18 months ago and Fitbit has still not added RBC.  Super frustrating.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.