Add “Snowshoe” to the list of exercise choices

Add as a tap choice to the exercises choice current list.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Susiejt53, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding “Snowshoe” to the list of exercises. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Rhondakap
Jogger

Yes please!  I've had to check the start and stop time myself, then estimate the calories.  This seems such a waste given that the fitbit tracks my heart rate.  I may as well not wear it.  It's the winter--I'm snowshoeing more than any other exercise.

Ken1983
Recovery Runner

Snow shoveling, Snowshoeing and cross country skiing is a MUST for anyone living in a northern commuity.  Canadians snowshoe & ski more than 4 months each year.  I am very surprised that a company like Fitbit doesn't already have this activity available.  I see that i can change a auto detect activity when I walk or shovel the driveway, but it isn't providing an accurate calorie burn calculation.  Pleaee simply add this activity to the program.

D.runnergal
First Steps

Winter sports are very important when you live in the Northern US and deserve a tracking option.  Many runners and outdoor athletes turn to snowshoeing and CC Skiing when the weather gets cold.  This can be up to 5 months of the year in some parts of the US and Canada.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.