Add SpO2 data on Today app

The spo2 data should be added to the today section if fitbit os.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rayyan27, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Spo2 details on Today sections. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

CindiLi
Strider

Yes agree, right now I have to change my watch face to the SP02 watch face every night before bed and then pick my favorite one the next morning.  It shouldn't be tied to the watch face.

mowermatch
Jogger

That Would Be a great Feature, I'm not sure why you have to use the watch face when you sleep, and then sync it with your phone to see your blood pressure

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit OS 5.2 version available for the Sense and Versa 3. You can find more details here.

@Rayyan27, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

Ratty123
First Steps
It is annoying to use a clock face to know the level of SpO2
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Ratty123 , thanks for sharing this suggestion about showing your SpO2 data on the Today app of your Sense. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about it here. Keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.