Add Time of Goal Achievement to Dashboard

I think a small improvement that could be made to the Fitbit Dashboard could be something that tells you at which point in the day your goal was reached. Whether it's a gold star or the cool Fitbit smiley face, it'd be nice to see a nice token on the point of the day where you reached your goal!

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-02 08.54.16.png

Like many people, the general timeframe at which I reach my goal can vary from day to day. With an implementation like this, you can challenge yourself to beat your previous day. Sort of like time trial ghosts from MarioKart that tell you how fast your previous laps went.

Thanks for the consideration!

Moderator edit: Added labels 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

6 Comments
PerfectBlue
Strider

This would be a big help to me, too. I'd really liek to know whether I'm reaching my target steps and callories burned during the day through activities, or if I'm reaching it simnply through normal callory burning. It would be a great motivation if I could see if I'm reaching my goals earlier on in the day.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Heart it. Wonderful suggestion.

J-flex
Distance Runner
Great idea
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

like it! Especially the idea of commemorating the specific moment when you achieved your goal. I could even see this feature be used for your floor, calorie, and active minutes goal too.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us on the Feature Request Board!

HappyTravlr
First Steps

Neat!

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

Cool idea. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.