Add a Heart Rate Variability (HRV) tile to website dashboard

Please add a Heart Rate Variability (HRV) tile to the website dashboard.
13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jake4fb. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion abut being able to see your HRV data on your online dashboard with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

flroots
Base Runner
Please save heart rate data to dashboard. It's currently available in App and also within exercise tasks on the Dashboard. I would like to see it plotted 24/7 on dashboard similar to App ASAP. Thanks
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @flroots, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see more details about heart rate data on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Danload
First Steps
There is a lack of information with both the Fitbit interface and the apps on heart health and stress in correlation to the most critical heart health indicators, HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Danload, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add a Heart Rate Variability (HRV) tile to website dashboard to see more details. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Shazzy13
Recovery Runner

Received the Sense for xmas and really wanted it for the ECG feature. Why is not in Canada and when will it be available? 

Apple is approved here and if Fitbit isn't then I will return this and go with the Apple.

Any update on the ECG app in Canada?

Danload
First Steps
I purchased it for the heart variability monitor but it turns out Fitbit
doesn't have that you have to use another device
dButts
First Steps

The HRV is such an important date, and it is the toughest to access information.

PLEASE put it on the DashBoard! 

Miggybank
First Steps

It looks like the community has been seeking for the HRV and Health related data that is visible on the app to also be added to the website dashboard but it's still not there? Is it ever going to be added? Its looks like its been requested for a few years at this point

WorksAsIntended
First Steps

Funny to offer fitbit premium on the webpage but basically no of the features provided by premium on the website dashboard. 
This includes advanced sleep tracking, readiness score and HRV. 
Feels like a first gen product at this point, just... it's not that and this concerns me to the point where I consider canceling my subscription./ 

Danload
First Steps
good points,
fitbit is now owned by google,
this and the fact that there still isn't a HRV function,
does that change your mind about continuing a subscription?
Oli131313
Recovery Runner

I agree, a HRV tile on the dashboard, or as a tab online in the logs would be great.

22waltz
Recovery Runner

Health metrics are important, and I will have to replace my Fitbit with an Apple watch if I can't get my Heart Rate Variability data online on a tile so I can download easily into the log sheets my doctors wants me to do. I'm 78 and need a full sized keyboard to be able to do this. The phone app is a nightmare for anyone with any kind of visual limitation or arthritis. It fails international standards for people with disabilities. 

Thanks,

Sheryl Ruzek

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.