Add a "Find my Fitbit" app on Charge series

Provided my watch is within Bluetooth range, I would like the ability to send a vibrating alert to the watch so that I can attempt to find it. The vibration alone is often enough to provide a clue on location. BONUS: Add the ability to detect signal strength.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SleeperJohn. Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. To understand this idea better, could you share with us for what Fitbit device you'd like to see this feature implemented? We look forward to your response.

SleeperJohn
Jogger

I currently have a charge 4 but this would work for a charge 2, 3, and other models.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SleeperJohn, and thanks for clarifying that you'd like to see a "Find my Fitbit" app on the Charge series with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

SleeperJohn
Jogger

@LizzyFitbit that is correct.  I would also add that ideally the app should be added for other series besides just charge.  My Wife has a versa and she would like it.  If I get one of the other series I'd expect it to be there.

Giampi71
5K Racer

@YojanaFitbit This feature request is already present and has been already closed as not planned by...you!

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

In the past, I would set an alarm. Or use the Third party FindMyFitbit app. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.