Add ability to export Blood Glucose data

Right now, I have to keep a seperate log for my doctor on my blood sugar levels. It would be very helpful as I use this feature if there were a way for the data to be exported like other data can be.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @pjams2010, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to export your Blood Glucose data with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

KeepOnTrucking
First Steps

I think this is a great suggestion,  as blood glucose levels may be logged several times a day,  and doctors like to see them. 

Dad4Now
First Steps

This would be a very helpful feature.

MargaretteH
First Steps

I would like to see this on a watch too.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.