Add ability to track sunlight time, as we can log water consumption

Add ability to enter "Time in sunlight" (for Vitamin D) in the same way you have "Log some water" tracking by user input. I soaked in 20 min of sunlight Sunday to get my vitamin D. I want to track this in FitBit.

Moderator Edit: Label

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @run-d-run, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding ability to track sunlight time. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

JustNikki
Recovery Runner

That would be useful only if it would somehow also count in the equation seasons (summer/winter) cause of solar angle (I think that several minutes in the summer if u are near Mediteranian region equals 2-3 hrs in winter - and u need to be in your T shirt and shorts!)  and location/climate (tropical region, poles and ofc everything between, again cause sun angle does matter for vitamin D!)

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.