Add active minutes/Active Zone Minutes to "This week's activity tile"

The only meaningful measure is "active minutes" as research ties this to health benefits. Other measures, such as the number of steps, are arbitrary. Please also add it to daily, weekly &c totals under the "Activity" tab.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
damorere
Base Runner

This is particularly relevant since the drill-down to the information about active minutes is no longer available from the "today" tile. Furthermore, we need access to the breakdown of very active versus moderately active minutes, which is no longer available (except in the profile area where small, difficult to see line graphs report them in *hours* rather than minutes. Useless).

radiouser
Base Runner

I would also like to see the ability to see the type of active minutes brought back as I tracked very active minutes but cannot now do that.

Thank you.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for your idea @cb8562 I really like this idea because it's going to be useful to see when you want to see how many active minutes you've done. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around Smiley Happy

AnneGovier
First Steps

I see it is a long time since people started asking for active minutes to be added to the weekly report yet it hasn't been done.  I wonder if there is a technical reason for this?  It must surely be the most import statistic measured and its inclusion in the weekly report would be really helpful.

charleskn
Distance Runner
Please add minutes/zone minutes to the choices for the activity graph on the web activity dashboard (https://www.fitbit.com/activities). This is a huge omission.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @charleskn, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding both active minutes and Active Zone Minutes to "This week's activity" tile on the online dashboard with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

charleskn
Distance Runner

Something this basic has been sitting here for six years? How is this not available on the fitbit dashboard, when the minutes are already available on the mobile app?

I use a separate HR Polar monitor, in addition to my Charge 4, for the improved HR accuracy, and their dashboard allows tracking HR, "zone minutes", duration, distance, etc for one or more activities. 

Polar_Training_Report.PNG

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.