0 Votes

Add an option to turn on/off the Reminders to Move

Too often when reading or using my tablet, my left arm is idle too long, and the Reminder doesn't happen, as it it thinks I am in a sleeping mode. I'd like to have Reminders to Move to have ON, Auto, and Off/Quiet/Sleep options so I don't miss hours due to relying on the device to do what it ought to do - REMIND ME TO MOVE every Active hour!
3 Comments
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @JeanMT - normally reminders to move are specified for a range of hours and will go off during those hours as you require them so something is possibly not working as it should.

Make sure you haven't put the watch into Sleep or Do not disturb mode and don't have a scheduled quiet mode in watch settings which may influence it.

Some watches have a weak vibrate, especially at lower battery levels, that you may cause you to miss the reminder.

On Versas and Sense you may find clock faces in the Gallery that do their own reminders to move, such as SimpleClockPro, which also gives you multiple reminders in case you miss one.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EstuardoFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JeanMT, and thanks for taking the time to share this Product Feedback about the Reminders to Move with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JeanMT, thanks for participating in the Product Feedback board. We’re happy to inform you that this already exists on our Fitbit devices. You can receive reminders to move for the time of period of your choice as long as this function is turned on, and the DND or Sleep Mode are disabled on your device. For more details, see this help article. We hope you enjoy this feature!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.