Add calories burned on Aura clock face on Luxe

When you tap the face of watch, why CANT you see calories burned as one of the tracking items below the clock?? All other goals are represented.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Seattlekitten1, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding calories burned on Aura clock face on Luxe. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

AlwaysKold35
First Steps

Yes this is a must!! I like the LUXE, but I DO NOT love that you cannot adjust to see calories burned when I look at my watch. I can choose to see steps, date, heart rate, etc but not calories burned?? That is ridiculous. 

SammySavant
Jogger

Oh my gosh I absolutely agree!! I was SO excited to replace my versa 3 with the luxe as my wrists are small and all the watches are too big. But so disappointed I can’t see my calories burned easily- that’s also the primary reason I have my Fitbit and glance down many times a day to see if I’ve burned enough or I’ll move more. I don’t want to scroll through tiny menus. 
Even if it’s not on the clock face I don’t understand why I can’t change the menu stats order like I could on the other watches …. There’s no option for that in the app I don’t think? Is there anyway to put calories burned as the top stat when I scroll down on the luxe ? Thank you! 

BCGal615
First Steps

Yes please add calories to the clock face!!!

VidFit
First Steps

I’m literally going to return this watch and tell everyone not to buy it. I’m extremely disappointed. I should have stayed with my Apple Watch. ADD THE CALORIES 😡

sarahk13
First Steps

Yes, I’m so annoyed! If I still had the packaging I would return the Luxe over this. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.