Add cycle testing results to Menstrual Health Tracking

I use a form of NFP where I use ovulation test strips and/or a fertility monitor.  From time to time progesterone strips are also used.  Some other apps incorporate this information along with other indicators.  I would like a way to enter this information.  I am thinking there are also some that would like to be able to add in the results of a pregnancy test also or other significant events that may occur.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @mcrmama!

Stephables
First Steps

Can you please add a spot on the female health tracker calendar to Mark when you have taken a pregnancy test and whether it was positive or negative. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Stephables, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Metalfluff
Jogger

I stand behind this idea also, and miss the feature of logging pregnancy tests!

It is important to track your pregnancy tests, both for your own knowledge and as inportant information to doctors.

Noehlina
First Steps

This is a great idea! ItdIalso be useful to have a "risk of pregnancy" where fitbit calculates percentages of pregnancy in case sex occurs outside of the ovulation phase. When female health tracking launched, it said that women can learn more about their menstrual cycles - I think knowing when your safe days are are very important.

Missynessy
Jogger

I agree with the above posts... there are not enough symptoms available. In particular, nausea, and digestive issues. 

Also, more mood options would be great. 

Status changed to: Released
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on our last app update. You can find more details here: .What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

@mcrmama , in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.