0 Votes

Add food logins for more than one day

I could only log food for today. Is that going to improve, to add food ahead of time for the rest of the week? And is Fitbit to going add restaurant list with calories? Would be cool to see that, here. And are more apps going to be added such as weight watchers? 

Thanks 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Rferrei, thanks for your suggestions. I'm glad to inform that your suggestions already exist for Fitbit:

• You can log food ahead of time using the food log. When logging food you should see an option to select the date (a calendar will open on the Fitbit app and there are some arrows aside of "Today" on the online dashboard) and will let you select any day you would like to log that food both on the Fitbit app and online dashboard.
  • When searching for foods at Fitbit's food database you will be able to find restaurant foods. They include calories.
  • You can integrate your Fitbit account with Weight Watcher already. Check here for more details

I left some screen shot below showing the other two options:

food1.PNG

food2.PNG

Thanks for your participation on the Feature Suggestions Board!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.