0 Votes

Add history of videos watched on Coach tab

Have a track record of specific videos (beside bookmarking) which video/coach workouts are used for exercise.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
3 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sandrapocalypse. Thank you for sharing your Product Feedback with the Fitbit Community. Currently on the Coach tab you can mark your preferred workouts as favorite and easily find them under Favorites.

If you're referring to something different, please reply with more detail or specifics on how this idea would work, or what problem this is trying to solve. This will help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

Yes workouts can be put in the favorites but that does not tell me on which particular day which particular workout I completed that day. I would like Fitbit to record which workout from Fitbit premium I did on which day so that I can easily go back to that workout and repeat it again. I want it to log the exact workout, not a generalized Boot Camp or yoga workout that day.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sandrapocalypse, and thanks for taking the time to clarify this product feedback about having a history of videos watched on the Coach tab with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.