Add medical features

We have began using an app to track medical stats....BP, oxygen level,  respirations, medications,  a place for notes, etc. It would be wonderful if these features could be added to the Fitbit app or enable a sync between Samsung Health and Fitbit so all information can be kept together

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @colbert7, thanks for your suggestion. It would really great to have this option on Fitbit. It might become in a very popular request, so watch this space for updates.

ByondF1
Recovery Runner

I would love to be able to track my medications (OTR and Prescription) in the app, much like the food is tracked with meals or times taken and reminders to take them.

dragonlibra
First Steps

In addition to the Samsung app, I have found "mySymptoms" very helpful.  With Fitbit, we can already log what we eat.  We should be able to correlate what we eat to any symptoms that we notice that may result from food allergies.

Lannee
First Steps

I would love to see a feature where one can log in when they get sick such as a cold or flu and medications.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lannee! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Jwourms
First Steps

Maybe it’s about creating a field where people can create anything they’d like to track... migraine, health flare-up, cold, etc.

i suffer from a few chronic health conditions...and being able to track symptoms, all in one place, would be very useful.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree!  Due to COVID and the need to track so many different vital signs, we need one place (fitbit) to track all of our health information.  I've been a fitbit user since the very beginning but really need to have the app be the only one I use to enter data.  This is the only true way to see how "fit" we are.   Not to mention, it's just a pain to have to enter data into other apps that don't sync with fitbit and try to get a good overall picute of our current health and fitness.  Some of these could be added to the recently launched Daily Symptoms

We should be able to track blood pressure, oxygen levels, glucose levels, temperature, headaches/migraines, medications & vitamins, alcohol & smoking habits, and custom fields.  We should then be able to sync this data with other apps, like Apple/Samsung Health, insurance apps or doctor's apps.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.