Being able to add any type of card to the fitbit pay

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Stormfox, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more payment methods to Fitbit Pay with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

CRSTOP
Recovery Runner

At the very least it would be nice to allow the option of choice between Fitbit Pay and Google Pay on devices like the Ionic.

mel83
First Steps

Please enable for more banks in Canada and also for the Presto card in Toronto.

elevtechlift
Jogger

I definitely agree with you! Fitbit should also add various Contactless payment methods that uses other NFC Contactless technologies beside EMV Contactless (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B at 106 kbps only). If Fitbit can support iPASS (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A based on MIFARE; any Fitbit Pay compatible model supported) and Suica (JIS X 6319-4 compliant FeliCa; only the Charge 5, Sense, and Versa 3 models can be any model sold worldwide), I see no issue with Fitbit supporting more NFC payment methods regardless of Contactless IC protocol standards and technologies (e.g. MIFARE (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A; NFC-A), Calypso (ISO/IEC 14443 Type B; NFC-B; NFC Tag Type 4), FeliCa (JIS X 6319-4; NFC-F; NFC Tag Type 3), etc.). E.g. iD (FeliCa), QUICPay (FeliCa), WAON (FeliCa), nanaco (FeliCa), EasyCard (MIFARE), Navigo (Calypso), Rav-Kav (Calypso), etc.

JakeStrava
Jogger

The selection in the UK for Fitbit pay is terrible. 😞

Vanessaah
First Steps

Just got my versa2 & can't use fitbit pay with any recognised UK bank/credit card. What a con! Suggestions going back 4 years & no action. So back to phone payments. This is crazy...very disappointed 😞 with Fitbit.

FilipeAkimob
First Steps

Nada mudou nesse tempo todo? Fitbit um porte gigantesco e com a integração com o Google recentemente já deveria ter mudado essa situação, acabei de adquirir um versa 2 e já estou totalmente arrependido.. deveria ter mantido com o Diesel dzt 2012.. 

FilipeAkimob
First Steps

bora acordar fitbit by Google 

Curly97
Jogger

Wife bought me a Versa 3 as I had been looking at other brands. Really happy with it except that there is no UK banks enabled. Really frustrating as I see people paying with their smart watches in shops and on public transport but am still having to use card/phone. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.