Add more time to Inspire 3 timer

is there any way to get my countdown timer to go longer? i used to have the inspire 2 which could do like an hour and a half and i’m disappointed that my inspire 3 can only set a timer for an hour 😞 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rxmxz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more time to Inspire 3 timer. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

sunpist
Stepping Up

I feel the same way! And it's really only 59 minutes and 59 seconds which is so frustrating I can't even do 1 hour. I use 4 hour timers on my inspire 2 all the time. 

TamBFitness
First Steps

Yea, they need to keep things like this the same across the models. It doesn't make sense for them to reduce it to minutes and seconds, when it was previously hours and minutes. I used to use the timer to keep better track of when I need to check blood sugar, now I can't.

sulad
First Steps

Agreed, I just got the Inspire 3 to use primarily for drug reminders, really disappointed to see it has less useful functionality than the previous model. I’m tempted to return for the Inspire 2, but the 3 is much more slimline! Would love to see hours/minutes in the timer app.

Bwhough
First Steps

Please please please! Update the inspire 3 to allow longer than 1 hour using the timer.  It helps me remember to return to doing laundry.  My washer cycle averages 1 hour 11 minutes.  I can start the washer, set my fitbit timer and then do other work.  It reminds me when the load is done and can get back to it.

I have also used it to remind me when I can take medication again. I can set it to 3, 4, 6, hours as a reminder to take the next dose.

Zenzan
First Steps

Need Hours back! Seconds are useless in a Countdown. I used the Timer feature with the Hours and Minutes settings daily. It was very handy. Makes no sense why it was changed! Please change it back how it was before. Make everyone much more happy. Especially those that depend on it. I hope the developers are reading these comments!. Help us out! Bring back the options to choose hours! 

Need hours! A max of 59mins and 59secs is not enough

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.