Add original music from Coach audio workouts to Premium

Please do not move this to the streaming music comment thread because that is not my suggestion. I am NOT suggesting streaming my own music. Rather, I'm asking you to put your own music back where it used to be in your audio workouts. The trainers say, "let yourself get carried away by this song," when there's no song! Just fix the broken thing.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SSNomad. Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. While there are some audio workouts with music included available on the Fitbit app, I noticed this other idea about being able to stream music during Premium audio workouts. If you're interest in this idea, please support it by adding your vote so we can keep tracking this request over time.

On the other hand, if you're referring to something different or specific workouts, please reply back with the name of that workout, as well as more detail or specifics as this will help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

SSNomad
Base Runner

It seems to be all of the audio workouts that were transferred from Fitbit Coach. One that I used often before and after is an interval walk with coach Adrian. The music was stripped out when it was transferred. There is another interval walk/run for the treadmill that has the same. This issue was raised numerous times in the forum when the FitBit coach first ended and I guess nobody cared to fix it then. It's really the job of someone there to find all of the audio workouts with no music, but I think if you just look at the ones migrated from Ftbit Coach, you'll find a lot to start.

This is not the same as streaming my own music, which I don't care to do. It's already nearly impossible to find a workout I want without a search function, and then to have to find my own music too? Forget it. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SSNomad, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the music back to the original Coach audio workouts on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

TracyGH
Jogger

I posted the same suggestion just recently and was informed that I should vote this post up the chain.  I'll do just that, but have to wonder...

Why is it taking Fitbit this long to fix the music? This post is 2 years old, and this problem still exists!  Why are there workouts in Coach that don't have music?  And why are so many of them walking workouts?  I complain about the second because Fitbit only has 17 Walking Workouts, so a lack of music makes the list even smaller!  Fix this problem Google!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.