Add photo when logging weight

A number of people have suggested the option of adding a photo to a weight log entry. I myself was a little surprised that Fitbit apparently doesn't currently offer this feature. I've been logging weight and body fat for while, and I've been taking status photos. Since my camera app records the photo's date and time, I have the ability to manually compile data for comparison. However, it would be cool to see this in the app itself.

And once this is in place [suggestive optimism], a related feature would be the ability to specify dates for comparison, and have a side-by-side display of the corresponding stats and photos. How cool would that be?

4 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. In terms of an update, there aren't currently any plans to release this feature. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Tricia_wfpbno
First Steps

Any chance this might be on the 2020 roadmap?

Mogambo
First Steps
Can u please add a section where u can add a weight and add a photo from that day. This would be awesome to show the progress.
They have this option on my fitness app. They also have many other good things u can learn from.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mogambo, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add a photo when logging weight. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.