Add "freeletics" to Workout options

Freeletics is a Great and Common Activity. It would be Great to be able to Track lt.

Moderator edit: Labels

5 Comments
bumkillaz
Keeping Pace

Hello,

I'm going to soon have the Surge and also start the freeletics program.

I thought it would be great to have a freeletics detection in the Fitbit app or even in the Surge itself, like for instance, I tap on workout then i can choose Freeletics then the specific Freeletics workout.

Is there anything planned between your 2 companies?

Thank you

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That's actually the same thing I was wondering.

It would be great to have an integration between fitbit devices and freeletics app.

I also wanted to ask if there's something wrong becayse I wanted to test my brand new Charge HR during a freeletics workout (aphrodite) and I got a weird bpm report, like I was not doing anything.

That's strange since freeletics workouts are known to be very though and high intensity so I was expecting to see something different.

photo_2015-11-04_11-51-36.jpg

Can you explain to me what went wrong?

Thanks

Zaid.Ally
Jogger

Totally agree!  It would be great if the workouts were integrated with the Fitbit dashboard.  Or at least recognized as a "Freelectics Workout".

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Great idea! I believe the integration with this app can make you enjoy more of your tracker and website because you have all these workout options. 

Thank you for visiting the Feature Request board. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.