0 Votes

Add real-time exercise tracking on the Fitbit app

It would be nice to have the ability to start an activity manually from app as you can with the watch. Ideally one that starts a timer that I could start & stop either on app or watch.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity
3 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @NieceyBoo. Thank you for sharing your Product Feedback with the Fitbit Community. Let us explain that you can use MobileRun to track walk, run or hike directly on the Fitbit app and with GPS data. To learn more about this, see this help article under "How do I use the Fitbit app to capture GPS data?"

If you'd like to see a different activity option or If you're referring to something different, p
lease reply with more detail or specifics as this will help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

NieceyBoo
Jogger

Thanks 

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @NieceyBoo. Thanks for taking the time to confirm the information provided above was of help. I'm happy the feature you were looking for already exists on the Fitbit app, and for any other concern you can always visit our Help Site. We hope you enjoy this feature and happy holidays!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.