Add sleep score on Web Dashboard

Please add the Sleep score feature to the dashboard. I am unable to install the app on my tablet. So all I have is the dashboard.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @natashalewis. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the Sleep Score on the online dashboard with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

moonchicago
Stepping Up

I love my charge 5, I can see my sleep score next to my sleep stats in the app and then in big when I look into the results, but to my surprise, can't see them anywhere when I go on the web to see details of my sleep stages! Why is that? The website is a great place to track things in a larger portrait. But the sleep score is really important as well! It also acts as a reward system like a badge and is motivating.

Please just ad the sleep score to the web details on the sleep stage diagram and the summary of every night just like on the app. Thanks!;))

HannaBS
First Steps

One really expect feature equivalency between mobile app and website.  I understand it's challenging from a software development perspective, but hey..this is really product mgmt 101. The data exists: just display it.

WeightyWill
Recovery Runner

I totally agree - the app and the web interface should show the same information.

koksar
First Steps

Please add this feature (sleep score on web dashboard) for feature parity with app.

I believe it's a simple effort - high gain project.

Thank you.

a-a-ron_l
First Steps

I bought my fitbit specifically for its sleep tracking features. Due to work constraints, there are times where the web-based dashboard is my only method of viewing my sleep data. I rely heavily on the sleep score as an overall measure of my health and well-being. Please, please add sleep score to the web dashboard. I literally will not buy another fitbit without it.

Thank you,

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.