Add snore and noise report on Sense 2

Include a snore report with sense 2.
98 Comments
scootcha
First Steps

I only upvoted and held off from commenting regarding this lack of snore detection issue until my premium trial was about to expire.  Well since this has not been resolved I also now resolve not to pay for a renewal and provide you with any reoccurring revenues.  

Loutre56
Base Runner
Please include the snoring registration and reporting option in the FitBit sence2.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Loutre56, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding snoring tracking to the Sense 2 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Kdgrbg
Jogger

One of the main reasons I bought the Sense 2 and Premium was for the snore detection. I was lead to believe this was a function. Extremely disappointed. I was going to buy a second Sense 2 for my daughter, but not now.

Pmheart6
Recovery Runner
I believe The first sense still has it. And being older, is cheaper
MidnightSky
Jogger

Yes, the older ones have it. I am using my Versa 3 to do that, but I wanted to get a new one. I did get a new one, but I returned it when I found out this feature was gone. Why would they remove a feature from the newer models?

Loutre56
Base Runner

Given the high cost of the Premium account with the sleep analysis function, you can certainly expect that the snoring function will soon be included in the Sence 2. This function was already present in the Versa 2. Now I also have to subscribe to the Sleepcycle app to use this to be able to make analyzes while you can expect it in the Premium account. So FitBit handle this.

FitterD
Recovery Runner

Snore tracker was advertised on Sense 2 but it isn't there. Wouldn't have bought this if I'd known. 

Loutre56
Base Runner

I exactly the same. I assume that FitBit will implement this feature again very soon. Especially since snoring and sleep apnea is an important health issue and other brands of smartwatches can do this. Fitbit would otherwise quickly price itself out of the market and that would be a shame.

asiayeah
Pace Setter

@Loutre56 Thanks for true insight. The absence of snore monitoring is a good indicator of the fitbit’s future indeed. 

Hrisoula
First Steps

Please bring back the snoring it was very useful tool monitoring my sleeping 

Hrisoula
First Steps

Why take snoring away is a very important tool for your sleeping 

Loutre56
Base Runner

I am waiting for an official explanation from FitBit in this community why the snoring and sound function has been removed from the FitBit/Sence 2. I also expect an announcement from FitBit when these features come back. If not, I expect FitBit to significantly reduce the subscription of the Premium function. If even that doesn't happen then the conclusion is clear, FitBit is letting all current and future users down.

Loutre56
Base Runner
I am waiting for an official explanation from FitBit in this community why the snoring and sound function has been removed from the FitBit/Sence 2. I also expect an announcement from FitBit when these features come back. If not, I expect FitBit to significantly reduce the subscription of the Premium function. If even that doesn't happen then the co
Lorywd
First Steps
Same. I feel they should take the Alexa feature off if that is what is
preventing it.
Hrisoula
First Steps
Yes I agree I have too much Alexa I monitor my sleep very carefully and that was an important feature in sleep monitoring I am disappointed with the company they have a good watch the need to upgrade and stay on top in its workings in order to stay in the market .
Loutre56
Base Runner

Last sentence should be: If even that doesn't happen then the conclusion is clear, FitBit is letting all current and future users down.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Loutre56, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing the Snore and Noise Detect function back to the Sense 2 with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Loutre56
Base Runner

Dear @LizzyFitbit, thank you for your comment. But it's a shame that loyal users of FitBit Sence 2 are always asked to vote for the snore and noise option. It's clear to FitBit that Sence 2 users want this option BACK in the Sence. What more does FitBit want? A major global action? Come on, let FitBit say that that option is not coming back under pressure from Google, bring that option back or else lower the price of the Premium account. Preference is of course for option 2, back to that option. And please official respond from FitBit!!!!

Hrisoula
First Steps

You are absolutely right I cannot understand why they took the noice /snore out ? I monitor my sleep and this part was important part  I believe the quality of the company instead of improving is going bad. There is always THE APPLE WATCH OUT THERE 

Luddo
First Steps

Upgraded from Versa 2. Bought this to better track my sleep. Wanted to try another brand but decided to go with Fitbit due to familiarity and reliability (from past experience). Very disappointed that this feature has been removed.please Fitbit, for your own reputation, put this back!

MerrickEve
First Steps

Please bring this feature back. I'm so disappointed, I had no idea this didn't work with the Sense 2. I know you all want us to switch to Google products but this kind of underhanded trick makes me never want to support Google again. 

Fix this! 

Fredmac4
First Steps

Why was this not included on such an advanced device such as the Sense 2? My old Sense had this feature and I used it. Paid significantly more for the Sense 2 and it feels like a regression in capability.

weisshop
Jogger

I am so disgusted.  My Sense quit so I ordered the 2. I depended on the snore report for my health and it is not available on the 2. I see no reason to have premium  since thatbos the only reason I purchased it. I don't  feel I should have to have an Alexa since I don't like any Apple crap. Probably going to return the 2 and maybe go to another  brand, even though up to know I thought  fit bit was the way to go

Not so much now.

weisshop
Jogger

I had the Sense and used the snore report everyday for health reasons.  It quit so I purchased the Sense 2.  If I would have known they took that feature off, I would have never purchased it.  It is the only reason I use the premium and I shouldn't have to pay full price for Premium when it doesn't do what I need.  I will probably cancel the subscription.  I don't know who made this decision, but they were drastically wrong.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.