Agree! I'm also thinking of leaving Fitbit and limit my use of Google
andykey75
Jogger
Bring back snore report
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @andykey75, thanks for sharing this product feedback about adding the Snore Detect to the Sense 2 with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

xRB86x
First Steps

Tried "upgrading" to a Sense 2 from a Versa 3 and started to regret it immediately. We literally went backwards losing features. Hopefully a future update may correct this as it's inexcusable and it doesn't make sense to sell a new device that is less functional.

Bring back snore & noise report. Make it more like a smart watch again. Possibly returning it otherwise. 

asiayeah
Pace Setter

@xRB86x Please don’t hold your breath. 

RodAmm
Stepping Up
Agree!
weisshop
Jogger
Exactly. Why are they deleting instead of adding features
Is Google trying to get you to buy their watches or what?
Loutre56
Base Runner

@LizzyFitbit keeps saying vote for the snore and noise function but it doesn't help. Fitbit and Google don't care about their regular customers, very disappointing.

I have been in contact with various major sellers of the Fitbit Sence 2 in the Netherlands about the lack of the snore and noise function in the Sence 2. No one is happy with this, but unfortunately they have no influence with Fitbit/Google either. Health organizations will also not be happy with this that prescribe sence 2 health smartwatch in connection with registration health registrations.

So @LizzyFitbit tell us the truth, FitBit/Google won’t do anything with the request of the customers.

emoonae
Jogger

I just upgraded from the Sense to the Sense 2, partly for the improved battery life, and partly for the fact that it has an actual button on the side now—small design change, but I love it. I’m really disappointed to see that there’s no Snore Report. You should not drop features when you upgrade! I once switched from a Versa 2 to Charge 5, and lost the Snore Report then, too, but I understood it was because the capability wasn’t there. This is different, and it feels like it was a mistake that needs fixing!

Sunshinecis
First Steps
I have a Sense 2 and would really like the snore detect I used to have with Sense. The way you had it was great.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sunshinecis, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the Snore Detect on the Sense 2 with us. Because I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

nmoreno0306
First Steps
Add snore and noise detection to sense 2
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @nmoreno0306, thanks for sharing this product feedback about adding the Snore Detect feature to the Sense 2 with us. Because this idea was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Pureandkind
Jogger

When are you going to add snore detection to Sense 2? I’d rather have that feature instead of Alexa. 

Trude74
Recovery Runner

Yes please. We payed for this with premium membership, and it was available in my old sense. This is the function I miss most. (I miss many other functions too, but I depended very much on this, and calls on my watch)

Since it's not possible to reach support after transfered to Google, this is the only place possible to inform about this too. Was bought through fitbit.com, so it's not possible to go to a store and talk with them either 

annieb57
Recovery Runner

It was all going so well with my Versa 4 especially as now getting 8 days charge instead of the paltry 2.5 days charge on the Versa 3.  I feel devastated that there is no snore report on the Versa 4 - talk about 1 step forward 2 steps back.  Although I don’t use the snore report daily  I do use it when I go way with my daughter, which is regular, to prove to her that I only snore for 6% of the night. It saves a lot of arguing.  It would be great if you could enable this function on the Versa 4 as it has been a backward step plus I have just fallen beyond the 45 days return policy plus the Versa 3 had too many faults to want to return to it. The reason I upgraded to Versa 4 is because the Versa 3 stopped working.  I hope that this is a software issue that can be resolved easily. Not sure how to vote for the addition of the snore facility. I hope voted for it in the first comment so I hope that is sufficient. Thanks

MaryHM
Jogger

If I knew I would have fewer features in Sense 2 than Sense, I would not have purchased it. I am disappointed for the second d time with how Fitbit makes changes that are not helpful to loyal customers. This really lowers the trust level with this company. There are so many other choices for health tracking I will now seriously consider for next time.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @MaryHM - in the case you just purchased the Sense 2 Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

First Steps

I have used the snore function on my Fitbit Sense for information on my severe sleep apnea. I was very surprised when Google removed this function. 

KBWEagle275
Recovery Runner

I don't snores much but my wif says I does so I want to report it to her so c'mon man

AJanice
Runner

I used the snore detection on my Sense. Disappointed it is not on my Sense 2. 

Lusands
First Steps

I am shocked that the snore report is not available. I had the sense before and automatically assumed the sense 2 would be better. New version with newer and better features. How wrong I was. No snore detector is going backwards.

RLavrencic
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit , @LizzyFitbit 

Just how many votes are needed here by owners of Sense2 to have the Snore and Noise Detection reinstated??

When I purchased my Sense2 in November 2022, I was able to activate the Snore detection feature by stupidly paying for the Premium membership for the app. The feature is not active, and never was!

As others have already noted in this thread (@pabsurdy), the Sense2 marketing and promotions advertised this feature, but it was never included in this product. So, can we say buyer’s remorse? Will Fitbit do the right thing and install this feature in the next firmware update or will you continue to waste time by re-writing the same response to this thread and directing people to vote for a feature? Again, how many votes are needed before Fitbit enables this? 

Signed Disgruntled @RLavrencic 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.