Add the Hungarian OTP bank to Fitbit pay

OTP is the largest population bank in Hungary. OTP has advanced on-line and mobile salary solutions. It would be useful to pay with my versa watch.

16 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. 

fnand
Jogger

Yes, it would be good if we could use Fitbit pay with OTP bank in Hungary! Fitbit, please do something!

FairyKitty_
Jogger

++ I would be happy if I could use Fitbit Pay with OTP's cards.

gombiagi
Jogger

This would be great! I think most of the hungarian Fitbit user would be very happy!

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Absolutely, thank you for sharing your feedback @fnand @FairyKitty_ @gombiagi😀 

KRISZTA73
First Steps

Please add OTP to the fitbit pay options soooon 🙂 Thanks!

TorokIstvan
First Steps

It would be great. OTP is the biggest hungarian bank so this shouldn't be even a question 

drnagyattilajan
First Steps

Hello! Please add OTP Bank Nyrt all cards, MasterCard specially as largest bank in the region of both Eastern Europe and also in Hungary, but in other 12 countries including Balkans, Hungary etc. Please ASAP add Fitbit Pay as OTP has Apple Pay but I have Fitbit. I do not want to use through Revoult, its fake. Please add ASAP OTP! thanks!!! Please reply back with a date and notify us!!!

ocsi01
First Steps

+1 for OTP VISA and Maste

Kriszti2510
First Steps

That would be sooo great. I think a lot of hungarian user don't speak english, that's why just a few comment lay down here. I loved to pay with my watch, like the apple users. Most of the people in Hungary are OTP clients, that's why it would be a big thing for us. In my opinion OTP not just in Hungary have that much clients.... I payed a lot for this watch. It can't communicate well with my xiaomi (i really don't understand why, xiaomi is a well known phone manufacturer, they should be compatible (messenger or mail or phone calls, not just somethimes, always). I did everything that i found this site, to make communicate them well....nevermind, i accepted it), i can't pay with it. So i have an expensive fitbit charge... I know, if u lose 1 client, who cares, it's a great company, it will work anyway. But if you make happy millions with OTP-Fitbit pay love, it will be much greater and make the Fitbit much better. Thank you for reading the comments. 🙂

Kriszti2510
First Steps

@DavideFitbit  Sorry for bad english 😄 .

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This would certainly be a very useful implementation for many users of this bank in Hungary! I hope this feature suggestion continues to receive many votes. 

Thank you sharing your thoughts on this @Kriszti2510!  

zsolt67
Recovery Runner

Now you can use Curve with OTP card which ok for Fitbit pay

Veinreth
First Steps

Paying on my fitbit was one of the things I was most looking forward to, it'd be awesome if it worked with OTP.

Vicácska1117
First Steps

Dear ell, When will be possible to use Hungarian OTP card in Fitbit Wallet?! I saw comments from 2019 people requesting that. Seriously, it did not happen since that? One of the features I was the most excited about when buying my new Charge 5....

Any update?! 

Many thanks.

FincyGO
Stepping Up

Hi all, I originally started this topic and now I can pay with my watch. 🙂 Thanks to the fall of the HUF, I immediately opened a Revolut account and no longer want OTP payments. Time solves everything.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.