Add voice cues on Versa 3

Would be good to have voice or vibration updates during my runs so I can check on my pace without having to keep glancing at my watch. Currently only possible if I bring my phone with me & start the exercise from my phone. I got the Versa 3 (GPS) so that I didn't need my phone! Also, starting the exercise from the phone means I can't check progress on the versa

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Simosky, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having voice cues available on your Versa 3 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

cheri101588
First Steps

I would like the Versa3 to be capable of vibrating after every mile of my run instead of having to carry my phone with me for voice cues. My old Ionic did have this capability and I loved it! I don't always take my phone on bike rides or runs.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @cheri101588thanks for sharing your suggestion about the possibility of receiving a vibration or voices cues  on your watch after every mile of my run instead of having to carry your phone with you. I noticed a similar feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post hereThis helps to keep the forums more organized and prevent the vote from splitting into multiple ideas. 

Thank you for your participation in the Community! 

Ramireztra
Jogger

Add voice cues when starting an exercise from the watch and allow them the play through the watch or earbuds. I don't like stopping to read my stats, they don't show long enough for my eye to focus, and if I have jacket or gloves on it is a pain to uncover the watch to read it. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.