Add water and weight tiles to Versa 4

I need the water tile and the weight tile on the watch to be added back. It was very convenient to log these directly on the watch when phone isn’t nearby. With the updating of the versa 4, I expected more features not less. Also, no longer have the music app to control music from the watch.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
12 Comments
Catworx
Recovery Runner

I am shocked and very disappointed at the brazen attitude Fitbit has taken with these new devices. I've spent a non trivial amount of time developing a watch face for the Versa 3 which can't be used with my new device. No respect Fitbit!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JeanetteT821, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding water and weight tiles back to the Versa 4 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might also be interested in this other suggestionWatch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Derrongina
Jogger

Being able to log the water intake and weight directly on my tracker was kind of like a reward system after working really hard to turn my health around. I was so surprised that this is not available, I expected an improvement. Not something less. Please bring this back!

JeanetteT821
Recovery Runner

Exactly!  I feel the same!  C’mon Fitbit!!  Give back the features we had and loved !  The features that made Fitbit different from other smart devices 

Derrongina
Jogger

Thanks Jeanette! I'm not finding a lot of apps that I can add to this versa. On my Versa 2, I even had a flashlight app and a calculator app. Tried to find them this morning and it is really hard to find apps to download.

kchakeneis
Jogger
On the Versa 2, I could log my water intake from my water, very easy and convenient! Loved it!! Order a Versa 4, which apparently doesn’t have this option.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kchakeneis, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to log water intake on Versa 4. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

kchakeneis
Jogger

definitely agree!! I was thinking the Versa 4, would be an upgrade but I am not impressed so far. 

emceegran
First Steps

I resonate with others... Feel like I got a downgrade with my Versa 4. No water logging on the watch, no Spotify controls, can't see how many steps I've taken for the hour until the reminder ten minutes before the hour is up. Please bring these features to the Versa 4!!! 

kchakeneis
Jogger
Fingers crossed, that Fitbit decides to add these tiles to the Versa 4.

Sent from my iPhone
Laverneii2
Jogger

I just brought the Versa 4 and wished I had seen this comment before I did. It’s bugging me that it doesn’t have a water tile or weight tile on it. So disappointed!

kchakeneis
Jogger
Same!! I was hoping Fitbit would add it to the Versa 4!!

Sent from my iPhone
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.