Adding Yoga "freestyle" sessions in Fitbit Premium

I love my FitStar Yoga freestyle sessions. While the customized sessions are too complicated for the new FitBit Premium, please consider adding the freestyle sessions to FitBit Premium. Those sessions are all fixed, just as the new FitBit Premium sessions are. Please consider it!
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @StephanieNC, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Yoga freestyle sessions to Fitbit Premium. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Bundanoon
First Steps

incredibly disappointing to see FitStar Yoga removed - by far the best App out there.  Hopefully someone will buy / resurrect it and I will definitely be a customer. In the meantime struggling to see why it can't be added to Premium.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Am so disappointed that Fitstar Yoga will be shut down.  It was the best app I have used for Yoga.  Please make the yoga sessions available on Fitstar Premium - I will happy subscribe if the Fitstar Yoga sessions are available on Premium or alternatively made downloadable for current subscribers of Fitstar Yoga.  Otherwise, I have no interest in the Premium offering and am off to search for alternative yoga apps.

lizzito
First Steps

i was pretty devastated when they took fitstar yoga down. i was doing yoga almost daily using a combo of the freestyle and personalized sessions. i loved how you could customize the session because i get bored pretty easily. being able to switch from a 40 min session to a 20 or 30 min session was incredible. i also liked the way the videos featured different levels for some moves. 

i currently have a premium subscription and many of the yoga workouts on there are short and not as specific as some of the ones from fitstar yoga. 

please consider adding the fitstar videos back to fitbit premium. 

cetheodore
First Steps

Please consider bringing the fitstar yoga app back. I loved this app and I have tried almost every other yoga app out there; none of them were what I was looking for. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.